Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Green Polka Dot Box

I am trying something new I found...it is an online buying club for organic and natural products. In addition to grocery/dry goods, they are working on a 24-48 hr farm to home organic prduce plan as a part of their program. Montana will be later than more of the western coast states, but even I know Libby can't get overnight mail. If you shop organic/natural and are frustrated with high proces or don't live near a larger natural foods store, this my be of interest to you. Since I have been shopping more online, I think I will like this. I actually signed up as a Founding Trust Member because I believe in this food movement and wanted to try to get in on the bottom floor. I invite you to check out greenpolkadotbox.com to see what they have to offer and if it interests you. If so, I am asking you to use my referral number. I have a limited number of memberhip to give out each year, so if you are VERY interested, please let me know and I can try to do that for you. This is the referral URL: http://www.greenpolkadotbox.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/9884/

My referral code is: 761068

I am interested in any and all feedback. If you would like me to remove you from my list, please let me know that too.

Amy Hughes

robamy@frontiernet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment